DO NOT MISS

Weekend Wrap Up

Hey all...

I was going through all those lovely blogs around and saw this. Now, this being the last week of the year and me being a newbie around, I was just so excited and wanted to be a part of this little round up.

So, here goes my entry for the event/round up:

In the current place, I do not have any of my usual decor stuff. So I just lighted a few tealights to bring in the festive mood...Christmas day was a normal at home day for us with loads of ice cream.

So, what did you do for Christmas? 

4 comments :

  1. So elegant room.. and the tea light candles are surely enthusing the festivities. Nice blog you got and some of the nicest pictures of Dilli :). Thanks for sharing them with us and TYSVM for following my blog...
    Hugs,
    Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Neeti...and Welcome to The Cute Corner House..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tealights are fun for some instant decor :) good blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Deepa...Tealight definitely help to perk up decor instantly...and brings in a festive ambience too

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!!

 
Copyright © 2014 The Bodhi Travelogue. Designed by OddThemes