DO NOT MISS

Dastkar Nature Bazar Bangalore 2011

I wait for this, every year and was bang on time this time too :-))

Lets head towards Dastkar Nature Bazaar, 2011 shall we?

Organic Kala Cotton

Bells.....I just love their gong gong sound...

Colourful Ikat weave duppattas from Orissa

Recycled Tropicana Wallets by Green The Gap Collective

Haathi Chaap - Elephant Dung Products

The lovely Poopy goods :-))

Awesome Dokra jewelry

Dokra Elephants

Clay Elephants and ants,,,

and monkeys

Colourful Terracota musicians

Now, for some healthy goodness from Vaathsalya- Bangalore

And then the rain Gods visited

As I bid good bye to the Dastkar Nature Bazaar 2011 at Bangalore.

4 comments :

  1. Where is this being held?I have been looking for this from long time.plz let me know the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhavi..It was held at palace grounds in Bangalore. I guess the mela is held there only every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen images of Dastakaar before.. but your pics are impressive.. And I'm totally envious.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Patricia...Its indeed a beautiful event you should visit in India

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!!

 
Copyright © 2014 The Bodhi Travelogue. Designed by OddThemes